Thursday, May 17, 2012

My 4 Month Hiatus Is Over. For Now.

I haven't been in here much the last 4 months, I know. But that's just what happened when I suddenly had less internet access than what I was (am) used to.
I've been doing so much amazing and fun stuff, and I can't sum half of it up now, so I won't bother.

One thing that I do find interesting upon returning, is that my blog is still visited. Mainly by random passers-by that google weird stuff. Some of it leaves me in a state of "... what?" - but weird Googlers, please continue to search for weird things. It's just too entertaining.
Apparently people wanting to see "fat guy on a bike demotivational" comes here. I'm not sure I have what you're looking for, but here's... Well, I wanted to give you a fatty on a bike, but found a comic insted. I'll share!

Early merry Christmas!

Meanwhile, I'm beginning to fear I'll turn into a fatty (sometimes on a bike), after having spent 7 weeks on a ship in the northern Atlantic Ocean. There I (on average) had cake every day. More than once. Yeah, that'll make most of us slightly overweight.
Now I'm looking for a job, and might become a mail(wo)man, so I guess that'll help. Also I can go running whenever I want to now, without having to consider how much my current platform is rolling. Not bad, I know!

I'm not this much overweight, but I think it's an awesome photo. And I want to try that!
(Preferably somewhere too warm for icebergs and on a boat smaller than 3500 tons...)

I somehow lost my earphones while in the Atlantic, and I'm not exactly a fan of running to begin with, so without music... Well, doesn't really work out awesomely for me. I have ordered some new ones, and they should be here any day now, so I'm anxiously checking my mail every day.
Going for tennis later, and trying to think about what I eat, so I hope I'll lose those extra kg's soon enough!


This says it all.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are back!

    Check out my blog, I left you an award.

    http://mymomsawhackjob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, guys! I apologize for being away :)

    Ohh! Thank you so much, Jules! I feel honored.

    ReplyDelete